By clicking on “Accept” in the set up panel, the user gives his express consent for:
- The installation of all the cookies on the device from which user may access to the website (por example, the browser, mobile phones or tablets);
- Obtaining, through cookies or similar technologies, and processing the users’ personal data with the purposes described in this policy.
By clicking on “Cookie settings” in the setup panel, the user may choose to accept which cookies will be installed and used, and reject those that:
- Don´t have the sole purpose to transfer a communication through an electronic communications network.
- Are not strictly necessary to provide a service expressly requires by a user.
Consider that, if you accept third-party cookies, you may need to delete them from your browser’s options menu or through the system enabled by third parties for such purpose.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that a website store in your browser/device when you have access to the site (for example: computers, mobile phone, tablets).
They are used to improve the functionality, usability and accessibility of the website. Also, cookies allow the website to monitor, store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits as well as to obtain technical information with regard to the web pages’ navigability.
2. Cookie’s category
Depending on the entity managing the device or domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data obtained, the following categories may be installed:
Own cookies: those cookies are sent to the users’ terminal from a device or domain managed by THCAP and from which the service requested by users is provided.
Third party cookies:those cookies are sent to the users’ terminal from a device or domain not managed by THCAP, but another entity that processes any data obtained by cookies.
Depending on the period of time that any cookie is active in the terminal devices, the following categories may be identified:
Session cookies:those designed to collect and store data while the user access a website. They are used to store information that is only relevant with regard the provision of the service requested by users in a single situation and which disappear once the session is closed.
Persistent cookiesthose cookies on which data stay store and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie manager, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
Furthermore, cookies can be classified depending on their purpose. You may find more information about the categories used in this website in the following section.
3. Which cookies are used in this website?
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional:These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.</p>
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|swpm_session||This cookie is set by the Simple WordPress Membership Plugin. This cookie is used for membership login session and to provide access to the protected content on the website.This cookie keeps the login records so user don't want to authorise each time while moving to next page.|
4. How to withdraw consent and remove cookies?
Users may already accept and allow which cookies are installed and used in the first layer. In this regard, Users may withdraw any previously granted consent at any time through the set up cookies panel.
Consider that, if you save your configuration without selecting any cookie, cookie use is not authorised.
As explained above, it may be some persistent cookies are still installed in your browser. In this case, you must configure the browser options to block or remove them. Consider that, if you remove strictly necessary cookies it may affect to the functionality of the website.
In order to enable easy choice by users, we provide you the links of the main browsers. Here you can change the configurations settings of the browser installed in your computer in order to block or remove them. Also, you can find information about the cookies’ use.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
BROWSERS MOBILE DEVICE
- IOS: You may find further information about how to block and remove cookies in:
- Opera http://www.opera.com/es-419/help/mini/ios
- Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=es
- Android: You may find further information about how to block and remove cookies in:
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-o-deshabilitar-cookies-en-firefox-para-android
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=es
- Windows Phone 7: You may find further information about how to block and remove cookies in: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/11696/windows-phone-7
This cookies policy may be amended at any time. We recommend you review this policy each time you visit our website in order to be properly informed about the changes.